Sunday, May 1, 2011

12 Days of Christmas......

Well, this is the quilt that got peed on and is now finished and smelling good.  There is no foul smell, no dirty stains and it is looking good. 

I used Superior MonoPoly thread on the top and So Fine on the bottom.  I outlined the machine appliques with the invisible thread and quilted two straight lines all the way around in the last border.  Simple, but effective. 

I am elated that this quilt came out ok. 

Now I am working on my mystery quilt and I am a tad bit frustrated.  I have Warm and White as batting.  This is the first time I am getting pokies.  Well at least I think they are pokies.  I can't tell if the tension is bad, if it is pokies or if the backing is just bad fabric.  I've changed my needle 3 times.  I've changed the top thread.  I am using Masterpiece on the top and So Fine on the bottom.   I've never had this problem and I'm not sure how to fix it. 

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment