Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wow.. March already

It has been since November that I wrote in my blog and I can't believe it has been that long.  Where has the time gone?  Thankfully there wasn't much a real northern winter this year.  We had the snow storm in October, then a few flurries here and there, another storm in February or was that March?  Can't remember!

Anyways, this week has been beautiful.  Monday and Tuesday in the 70's and today high 50's.  Who would have ever thunk we would have this kind of weather in March in the northeast?  Loving it.

I haven't been doing much sewing, but I have taken on a new journey.  I am on a new kick to lose some weight and get some exercise.  I have been wanting to look into some Zumba classes for quite some time now and I have finally done it.  I take classes 3 days a week and I can't seem to get enough of it.  I love it.  It is a fun type of exercise and I am actually losing weight.  I joined Zumba 3 weeks ago and I have lost 6 lbs so far.  I am also on a diet, so I am sure that helps too.  Since the weather has been nice, at lunch time while at work, I go for a walk in the park behind us and that is a 2.5 mile walk, done in 42 minutes. Size 4 here I come, I hope. 

I still have the want to sew and quilt, so I need to get that into my schedule too.  Hopefully I can find some time on the weekends.  We will keep trying.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment