Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Beast is done..

OK, the quilt, otherwise known as "the beast" is finally done.  I had to remove another row of stitching a couple of rows later, but I did and got it done.  A wonderful friend of mine put the binding on for me, as she has been doing for quite awhile now. 

This is one of the seven UFO's.  I now have 6 tops to quilt and 2 projects that are still in the process of getting completed.  I am working on getting the tops completed, so I am slowly working on my goals.

I not only finished the beast, I also finished the mystery quilt that I have been working on.  I run the mystery quilt program within my guild.  I usually put the mystery quilts together before starting the program, but with my mom's health issues last year, I wasn't able to get it done.  But, I have it done now and I like it.  I will show pictures of it after the June meeting (don't want to spoil the fun).

Here are some pics of the beast:



1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful, Sandi. Well worth all the struggles. You did a beautiful job quilting it....not too little, not too much. I love it!

    Carrolyn V

    ReplyDelete