Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's been....

A pretty lazy week for me. I did fussy cut some fabric for two other quilts, but that is all I did. I had hoped to have another girl top done and loaded on the frame with Grace's quilt, but I just didn't get there.

Today, I was able to put quilt top # 4 together. I decided to give Grace the one I made today and give Tori the one I made last weekend. This new quilt top measures
56x68 and it is the biggest one I have made so far. I am trying to keep the quilts close to the same size, but this one got away from me. Oh well, she'll grow into it.

I need to do one more quilt with these same fabrics. I would like to keep it approximately the same size as the first one, so that I can load both quilts on the frame at the same time. Let's hope I can do that.

I got all my fabric for the rest of the quilts. I can now really get going and make the rest of the tops so I can get quilting these tops. WooHoo! I am getting excited that I am actually getting the tops done.

Until next time. Maybe I will be back again tomorrow with another top done. Here is a picture of quilt # 4. The pattern is the rail fence. Again, the purple looks blue in the picture.

Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment