Friday, November 26, 2010

He is here

Tyler James has graced us with his presence on November 21st. He and mom both are healthy. He, of course, is a beauty.

I finished 6 quilts, now I am working on quilting quilt #7 and #8. I made top #8 yesterday, and loaded the two on the frame today. I was going to attempt to start to quilt them today but I had a visit from my daughter and her family. Of course, quilting gets put aside when the kids come to visit. I love it when they visit.

If I can get the next 4 tops made over the next couple of weeks, I just may make my goal. If not, it will be shortly thereafter.

I have to make another trip down to Florida. Mom is home and I need to go down there and do a few things for her. Once that trip is over, then I can finish up my quilts for Christmas.

I have a wonderful friend that is doing the blind stitch on all these quilts. I will have to make sure I reward her big time for all the help that she has given me. I will take pictures of my last 2 when I get them back from my friend. I will take pictures of the two on the frame when I am done quilting them.

It is starting to get really cold here. The wood stove has been burning for awhile now. I hate that wood stove. My darling hubby loves to get that stove good and hot and I usually die from the heat. I either end up going downstairs to my room or opening a door, that's how hot he gets it. He works in a garage all day, so that is the reason for the hot air in the winter. Arrrggghhh, can't breathe.

Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment