Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm getting there

Well I have 5 quilts quilted and I am working on my 6th one. I know I most likely won't reach my personal goal to have the 12 quilts of Christmas done, but I am still trying to get as much done as I possibly can.

I have a new grandchild that is due to be born any day now. My daughter's due date is November 17th and she's been having Braxton Hicks contractions this whole week. The doctor says that this is just a sign that her body is getting ready for the actual labor and delivery of the new baby. We don't know what she is having but whatever sex the baby is, it doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy. I already have one graddaughter. She is such a joy.

My mom is slowly recovering too. She is finally in a rehab center and getting herself ready to come home. We are hoping that she will be home by Thanksgiving. Once she is home I will have to make another trip to FL, so again that will set me back a little. Oh well, gotta do what ya gotta do. I will take pictures of the most recent pictures as soon as the binding is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment