Friday, February 11, 2011

Another one...

loaded.  I finally got one of my king sized quilts on the frame.  I am using Quilter's Dream Blend for batting.  I have never used that brand of batting, so I am looking forward to the results.  I've had this one on the frame for about a week now, but it is so hard to go downstairs during the week to do any quilting.

I am in charge of sending out the instructions for the mystery quilt to my guild members.  Usually I have the mystery quilt completed before I even mention the fact that I am going to run the mystery quilt program, but this year I wasn't able to make it due to other obligations.  Well, I am currently in the process of making it along with the members.  The instructions called for 3 yards of dark fabric and I know that I had at least that. Well guess what?  I am a 3" strip short.  I can not believe this. I hope there is some way I can possibly piece some pieces together to make what I need or maybe I can  find some scrap pieces somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment